There’s always something new to learn. Whether you’re reading a blog post, taking a CE credit, or reading an article in the latest optometry publication, taking time for continued education will help give you advice and guidance to build upon your optometric success.
Below are a few of the eye care industry resources we put together in 2017 to get you thinking of new ways to grow your practice in 2018. So, whether you’re looking for industry advice from peers, looking to capitalize on insurance claim reimbursements, or are thinking about switching to a modern EHR solution, we have the resources you need.
eBooks For Your Eye Care Industry Growth
12 Insider Secrets from America’s Top ODs
In this ebook, we interviewed some of the best ODs in the eye care industry to get their take on what has made them and their optometric practice successful over the years. Download this ebook to gain insider secrets around:
- Pursuing a degree in optometry
- Staying current in the industry
- Demystifying corporate optometry
- Practice growth hacking
- And more
The Definitive Guide to Making More Money on Claims
Making money on insurance claims is no easy task. However, the money you make from the claim reimbursements is vital to your practice profits. Download “The Definitive Guide to Making More Money on Claim Reimbursements” to learn:
- The challenges impacting your ability to collect revenue from your claims
- Your options for solving your claims management challenges
- The benefits of utilizing a revenue cycle management service
The Complete Guide on Upgrading to Modern Optometry Software
Changing your optometry software can seem like a nightmare. However, if you settle on using a solution that doesn’t meet your needs or your practice needs, then the headache will never go away. In this ebook, we drill into all things surround the optometry software migration and cover topics like:
- Evaluating your current solution
- Tips for taking the fear out of the migration
- Best practices for switching software providers successfully.
Subscribe to the Uprise blog to keep up with all of our eye care industry tips.