If you’ve been keeping up with the timeline of Meaningful Use for optometrists, you would know that there are plenty of deadlines coming up this year. It might get a little confusing, so we created a little presentation to do a quick recap of what has happened with the program and to share some interesting statistics! Check it out!
Meaningful Use for Optometrists
If you are new to Meaningful Use, you might be unfamiliar with some of the terms in the presentation. Here are some articles that might help:
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Basics: FAQs: Meeting Meaningful Use Criteria for ODs
- Program Payment and Penalties: Meaningful Use Attestation: Payments and Penalties
- Certified EHRs: Why a Complete Certified EHR Software is the Best Thing for You
- Complete and Modular EHRs: Complete vs. Modular EHR Basics
- Calculate Your Participation Timeline: Your Meaningful Use Participation Timeline
Are you ready to get started with Meaningful Use? If you’ve been paying attention to the Slideshare, you would know that you’ll need a certified EHR regardless of what stage of the program you are in. Check out Uprise, Practice Management & EHR by VisionWeb. It’s our cloud-based practice management and EHR software, and it has complete certification for 2014 Meaningful Use.