Pop quizzes are probably the most dreaded activity in school. They catch you by surprise and it’s even worse when you’re not prepared because you’ve been slacking off in class. That being said, are you caught up with the Uprise blog? Because we have a pop quiz about cloud-based EHR software today! But don’t worry, it’s an open book quiz and there are no consequences for getting these wrong; you simply walk away learning more! We’ve even included a recommended reading before you answer each question to help you prepare.
Put your knowledge to the test and let us know how you did!
How Well Do You Know Cloud-Based EHR Software?
1. How do you access cloud-based software when you’re out of the office?
2. Which of the following about cloud-based and cloud-hosted software is false?
3. Which is not a benefit of cloud-based EHR?a. Multi person access
b. Reduced coding errors
c. Meaningful Use program qualification
d. None of the above
4. Which of these common services are built on cloud computing technology?a. Gmail
d. All of the above
5. Cloud computing is a new concept, only developed in early 2000s.a. True
6. Two-thirds of global organizations are planning to adopt cloud technology in the near future.a. True
For questions 4-6, read: Cloud-Based Practice Management: Cloud Computing 101
7. How does utilizing cloud computing save you money?a. Pay as you go pricing model
b. Little to no set up costs
c. Wider access to free updates
d. All of the above
8. Data in the cloud is likely to be more secure than you can accomplish on your own premise.a. True
9. Which is the best way to make sure your practice stays connected to your cloud-based software when the Internet goes down?a. Manually backup data
b. Use a dial-up Internet service (Those never go down)
c. Install a 3G/ 4G backup
10. Cloud computing systems don’t comply with HIPAA standards.
So, how did you do? If you got them all right, the next step is to think about how you can use it in your practice. Download our eBook to see how! And if you didn’t do too well, our eBook and blog posts will help clear some of the confusion you might have about the cloud. Either way, we hope you had fun with today’s pop quiz!